Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

How do you wrap a hug?

Hi there , welcome to my room .This my second post for the day so please scroll down to see the  first .
Have not done this for quite a while . The day ended up better than it started so had a down and up day ..LOL
Bought a magazine the other day , that the " girls " picked up for me , which had a free stamp and embossing folder attached .  Absolute delight the stamp is . This is its first inking and I can see it being inked again .
I did say , at the end of first post today , that I might make a pink card . And here it is .

Recipe
        Card and paper from my stash both old and current
Image , Carte Blanche Greetings Ltd.
Sentiment , Penny Black.
Soft Suede , Regal Rose inks SU.
Circle Punches,  SU 

Thanks guys for sending me some blog love and helping me to be on the upside today , through comments, emails and phonecalls  .
Don't forget this is my second post for the day and two completely different moods.
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-anne .

12 comments:

  1. Oh! How super cute! Love your pretty pink card!-now I really MUST get to bed-working tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so glad you are feeling a little more uplifted now.. and your card is so sweet .. i love the circular design.. and i think that's the perfect way to wrap a hug. Hope your day just gets better
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! I've stamped and cut mine out but haven't made him into a card yet! Maybe tomorrow.
    Hope Doug is a bit better tonight.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley
    Well I'm glad to hear your spirits are on the upward path now.
    I LOVE that little free stamp you got. I have never seen a magazine that sends you free anything! LOL It's a pink card so it must be a she....and she is so adorable. Anyone would be very happy to receive this card.
    You mentioned your Christmas card challenge when you visited my blog and I guess I should give it a go BUT I only have 2 on there and will likely only be doing one each week after my students have done it. I have others done but I think it is early to start posting them....I already got one comment about that. LOL
    Carolyn W

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, Shirley-Anne! I just want to jump into blogland and get a hug from that adorable bear! =) I'm so glad your day ended better than it began.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely card...wonderful bear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's really cute. Your card is lovely.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie. That sentiment is gorgeous and perfect when teamed with the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww I just love tatty teddy's so adorable!

    I love the circles, great look and layout!

    Have 3 more cards to add to my tally Shirley, I'm so pleased with myself hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the card, and the bear is so cute ♥
    have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs, Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't he a gorgeous stamp, haven't used mine yet!
    Great sentiment also. If you visit my blog there is something there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this one Shirley-Anne Tatty bear looks gorgeous love the colours and design of this card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne