Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Lollipop Ladies Challenge

Hi there everyone . A brisk, invigourating morning here in Adelaide . Welcome to my room . Hope that you are preparing for a great weekend . Thank Heaven it's Friday !
Firstly ,I would like to extend a warm welcome to new followers . Thank you so much for visiting and joining my blog . I hope that you find some of my projects interesting enough to make your visits worth while .
Just a quick post for now , will probably post another later tonight .
I made this card yesterday while  I had the image out . And while I was blog browsing for inspiration I saw
http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com/2011/06/challenge-22-rainbow-paddlepop-swirls.html and
this challenge ..
Look at the beautiful swirls in there... we've decided to have that as our little extra for the challenge this time... so the challenge should you choose to eat it up is Rainbow Paddlepop with SWIRLS as the optional extra!!I tried to keep the card yummie /sweet like the icecream .
paddlepop
All card , DSP and sentiment is from SU. The image from docrafts. I coloured image with watercolour pencils SU
I am hoping that this card meets requirements for this challenge.
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne. 

11 comments:

  1. Another temptimg card, not for the diet consciense!! Love the ds paper, Did you check out my blog to see one of the ladies from the stamp set I bought for you. Hope you like,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. I love the color of the background paper. Wow I think I am going to have to give water color pencils a try this came out stunning!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Shirley!

    So glad to see you joining in at the Lollipop Ladies!

    I love your pinkalicious card, those swirly cuppycakes make me so hungry, I really love the patterned Paper!

    Thanks for joining in, I appreaciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PST; Don't forget to link up at the challenge blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh gorgeous cupcakes .. wonderful "sweet" colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card! The colours are perfect for the challenge!
    Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card, Shirley-Anne! YUM! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you really have succeeded in making this yummy and sweet! Thanks for playing along at the Lollipop Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute...thanks for entering the Lollipop Ladies challenge...oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirley, just letting you know I've done 2 more Xmas Cards, so brings my tally to 24 now, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, the colours certainly fit the challenge well, and those cakes look good enough to eat! Had a great time today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne