Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Just saying Hello

Hello ,welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in .
Marjorie is a new follower,  http://foxycards.blogspot.com/  , Hi there Marjorie.
I don't get around to all the comments that I  should but please be assured I appreciate all the blog love left for me and I'll do what I can, visiting you and  commenting  as often as I can .

 Are you happy that it is Friday ?
Being retired it seems like that every day is a weekend to Doug and myself. So nothing special planned for us over the weekend just walks , coffee and a bit of craft .
I was playing today with some new SU stamps,  Flower Fest.


The greeting is from Lucy's Stamps in Handsome Hunter ink .
Dsp , paper lace and card from stash on my desk .
Too late now to hunt for suitable challenges so will do that over weekend and edit post then .
Have a super weekend .
This card may be entered into these challenges
Catch you again soon , cheers for now ., Shirley-anne.



14 comments:

  1. what a pretty card Shirley - love the gorgeous flowers and the paper lace
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red check pattern is so beautiful !

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and so pretty, love the colours. Enjoy your retirement, it must be so relaxing, can't wait for mine to come he he :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card-I love the happy feeling it has!Thanks for the kind comment you made on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a pretty creation, Shirley-Anne....those are some of my fave colours, and the layout is definitely a winner....just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is awesome Shirley, love the fussycut flowers and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card shirley Anne, I like the flowers and the colours.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shirley-Anne....what a lovely combination of colours. Great card. Nothing special happening up here this weekend just hiding inside from the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice bright card, I like the paper lace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A delightful card, just love the paper lace and the bright colour scheme, See you tomorrow Shirley,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fresh and pretty! Love it!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shirley-Anne, Wonderful card - so warm and vibrant. It makes me long for summer to return... Lovely flowers and lace.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Shirley-Anne........so pretty and very Spring like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne