Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stars and toy friend

Hi there , welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in and I  hope you enjoy browsing through my blog .
I really appreciate the addition of some new followers . Looking foward to seeing some new inspirational pieces , different styles and interesting posts .
Still freezing here in Adelaide even for Autumn . only 19 today I believe. Still , we went out for our usual walk for coffee and took our girls { Jacki and Twiggy } to the park for a run .
Then , happily , I  spent some craft time in my room .
To share this time though,  is a card I made for  my  craft  buddies and our workshop.




 I enjoyed creating this little fun card .
I began with a SU Pacific Point card base . I cut out to the  fold a small panel from front .
I stamped star happy birthday [SU] and diecut circle frames x2 .I added dsp  to panels left on card front and the dinosaur.SU set , Dinoroar.
Turning to the inside , I added the other star happy  birthday exactly over the back of  the first . then added dsp and another dinosaur next to the circle for  sentiment .
I would like to enter this card in some challenges
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com.au/ 

Challenge#170 - Male Birthday Card    I think this is a fun card for boys

http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Challenge 32 - CASE

I actually cased Sarah's card .I used the star and the toy friend as inspiration as well as it is a boys' Birthday card .
 More  ' Be Thankful Thoughts '
  Be thankful when you are tired and weary ,
     because it means you've made a difference .

      It's easy to be thankful for the good things .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley Ann! This is a clever design! Cold in Melbourne too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Shirley-Anne,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout and such a cute card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this Shirley-Anne, love the design... thanks for inspiration.
    Sorry that the weather is cold but happy that you went with your gals...
    Hope Doug is well...

    My neck and shoulders are on the mend but I just have to take it slow...
    Hugs,
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an unusual and sweet card-- love the central disc!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design of this card Shirley - i must try this one
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a fun card to make and even got the birthday sentiment up the right way, LOL. Thanks Shirley for the wonderful times we have at your place,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really fab card, Shirley-Anne - I gotta try that type of card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shirley-Anne. Many thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments. I am very lucky that I live very near my mum. (10 minutes by car) had a browse around your blog and I love your creations. Your recent post is lovely and colourful. It is clear you are a great inspiration with so many followers and I am now the newest one. Take care and thanks for sharing/visiting.....Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the style of your card - will try to remember to try it myself! You've done a great job of CASEing Sarah's card for our challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab card! I love the shape and those fab papers :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great design and color. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne