Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hot and steamy Wednesday.

12/12/12.
  Has a nice ring to it doesn't  it  ?
The weather is hot and steamy , with thunder rumbling around and large rain drops evaporating on the hot driveway. We don't like this weather at all , Doug , dogs or me .
So thought that I would pop on PC to share with you another masculine card .

Card from SU , paper from stash and sentiment .'.birthday ' part of an unnamed stamp . The car is from a sheet of many cars. A friend shopped it for me and the packet had no name on it ..
The letters for ' happy ' have  been diecut ..

                                                          simply inside .




                        This came to mind as at this time of year we have lots of visitors and cuppas with cake..also we have been eating  out a lot lately ..

I do walk a lot .., like that's negative gearing , isn't it?


       Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

5 comments:

  1. A great male card! I like how you've combined die cut letters and stamp to create the sentiment. The old card is a nice image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card the image and layout are fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Shirley-Anne, I love the vintage car.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne