Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Roll on Ducky

Hi there , welcome to my room ..Hope that you are enjoying your day /evening , where  ever  you are.
Hello to a new follower , Lorraine B, Hope that you always enjoy your visits ..
Many entries , awesome variety and amazing talent on show  last week . Wonderful projects from the DT as well  . Thank you one and all .
AHHH  sigh,  the memories that this image bought forth,  the minute I saw it .
My three children , well when they were children [..now all adults] , loved pull along toys .
And I loved colouring this fun image  too .
Gloss red card base from my stash .  Paper , blue card and white   from SU.  Foam number from my stash . The image for me to  showcase is  from our sponsor .
 
This week we are being sponsored once again by the ever fun and cute Meljen Designs Digital Stamps!
 
 
 
 
And the inside . The red gloss card has white inside .
Used copics to colour .
 
 
 
 
 
 the lovely prize of the winner's choice of 4 single digis!
 
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
My POTW
#68
 
Hello Doreen .Awesome creation . Love the paper and the great colour combination .
Brilliant spray of flowers and the corner bling is just the right embellishing with pretty ribbon .
sweet image is coloured perfectly . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
 
Pop over to DT blogs to see if you or someone you know is their POTW .
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.
 

17 comments:

Gail said...

I must be napping!
I missed some posts Shirley A!
Your card is just duckie, and so are the previous ones!

Sandy said...

Oh, I just adore your sweet little duck and that fab bright paper, great design too. I see you got your Oh' Baby in there too, LOL.
Cute POTW - fab image and lovely flowers.
Hugs,
Sandy

Lisa S. said...

Your baby card is precious Shirley-Anne and I love the bright colors you used. Great choice for POTW too! Hope your week is full of crafty fun. :)

Pia S said...

I agree, love the nostalgic feel of that image. Love how you've paired this image with bold colored papers. So sweet!

Chrissy said...

Awww.he is adorable Shirley-anne, love the papers too, so bright and colouriful, and that cute little duck..my kids used to drag things around too, my youngest had a block of wood with rope wrapped around it and dragged that!!!...answers a few questions of late..lol..gorgeous POTW too, a lovely Tilda..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Isn't this the cutest little duck great colours I love your papers they are so bright and cheerful for this time of year
jacqui x

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card...fabulous image and colours.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, I like the adorable image and the fab papers,
Kevin xx

Lisa M said...

LOL..pull toys are THE best!! Did they have the little vacuum that popped tiny balls when they pushed it too? LOOOOOVED that but drove my mom bonkers. :)
You did a fantabulous job on this card and you brought back great memories for me too!
Love your POTW :)

Rene said...

This is so darling! Love that ducky and it's perfect for a little one's card!
Rene :D

Annmaree (Emu) said...

adorable card, I just love the duck and papers, so awesome for any baby boy!

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card for a 1 yr old...i love the ducky ,my daughter had one when and loved it..
love the bright colours,
tracey x

Michelle said...

Hi Mum

Your card is fabulous, lovely and bright. The backing paper is one of my favourites for children's cards.

Wonderful POTW.

Michelle :o)

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Shirley-Anne, this card is super cute. Love the bright colors and cute ducky. ^_^

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the cute duck image- and how cool- I have some of that paper...! Love your POTW too.

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Shirley-Anne, so bright and cheerful, love the papers you have used:)..
such a sweet card for your pick this week too!..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

This is so adorable Shirley-Anne! I saw your posting on MIM. Had to take a look. You have been very busy. You have a lot of cards created in the past few days. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com