Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tagged 3rd Christmas card

Hi there . Welcome to my room .
Thank you for calling in ..Hope that you and yours are well .
Mike,  thank you for joining  here on my blog , hope that you  add your tuppence worth as you view my simple creations  .
Sharing today,  another Christmas card .
Card and paper from SU .
The tag is new from SU. Snow Festival designer Printed Tags .
I have added sentiment from SU set Christmas Classics and rhinestones from my stash , along with just a punched small star.
 
 


Label for inside is SU,  Framelits Labels Collection .
 
 And now to feature a Christmas card from Sandy .
http://joy-sandyscreations.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/angel-gift-card-holder.html


If you leave a comment and show a link to  your  new  2013 Christmas card , I may pick yours to feature next week ..
entered this challenge
http://creativecraftworld.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/beat-christmas-rush-january-25th.html

                   Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

14 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Wow what great colours love that reindeer he's so cute
jacqui x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous...fabulous image and details.xxx

Gail said...

Great card!
I too have those labels, and forgot what a cute card you could make with a little DP & a stamp!
Also no extra postage!

Marie-Louise said...

A marvellous card Shirley-Anne. Wonderful reindeer and backing paper.

Michaela said...

Such a beautiful card, Shirley-Anne.
Love the vibrancy of the red colour and the stripy paper yet it looks so soft and elegant with the image you used.
Michaela xx

Mary J said...

Gorgeous use of colour, Shirley-Anne! I love that cute reindeer!

Sandy said...

Love that reindeer tag and they make a quick elegant Christmas card too!!!
Thanks for featuring my little Christmas gift card holder.
Hugs,
Sandy

Annmaree (Emu) said...

way to go on doing your Christmas cards already! I really must do that myself, I need about 40 I think! LOL!

MiniOwner said...

That's a super card! Thank you for joining in our Beat the Christmas Rush at Creative Craft World. Looking forward to seeing more cards on 25th February. :o)
Sue x

susibee said...

A great card. Thanks for joining in with our BtCR at CCW.

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne. I love the colours and the cute little reindeer. Thanks for joining in our BtCR challenge at CCW. Sarah xx

Lydia said...

love that little reindeer - so cute x thanks for joining us BtCR xxx

ionabunny said...

Like your bright modern look

Sarah said...

Lovely cards thank you for joining the CCW BtCR!! Hugs Sarah x x