Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happiness always

 

HI There.

Welcome to my room , and thank you for calling in .
Mid week and all is well .
Actually has been a busy time,  craft wise any way . Had 4 Birthday cards to send off . All went   to close family members .
The card I share tonight was for one of my  craft mornings as a kit . I think that the girls enjoyed making it up .
 
I took the card  lay out  from one that I saw in a magazine , while flipping through .
 Sorry I cant recall which and /or the original creator. I have used different products
from my stash .
 
 
Brown card base . Paper from SU.  White string,  flower and leaves from stash .
Sentiment from SU , Whimsical Words.


 
I would like to enter this card into
http://hobbyhousechallenge.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/challenge-1-anything-goes.html

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

10 comments:

  1. What a busy month for you. Beautiful card , I do really like the paper you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shirley-Anne, love the design and the papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Shirley Anne, love the mix of textures.

    Great cartoon too :)

    Glad all is well

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty - love the floral DP
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Shirley-Anne. I love the papers and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and I love your layout, great papers and texture too, and loving the vine and flowers crawling up the side! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really gorgeous card, Shirley-Anne - all of the elements look gorgeous together!

    I'm sorry I haven't been visiting much - work, work, work! And sounds like you've been busy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card:) thanks for joining us at The Hobby House x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah lovely work Shirley great share, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne