Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bunting high

 
Hi there , welcome to my room .
Hope that you are all well and thank you for calling in .
Simply freezing tonight so wont be up late .
You know ...there is so much to do on blogger and posts and comments and browsing ..joining this and joining that   clubs groups and forums . All of a sudden it becomes a bit  overwhelming .
BUT DON"T WE LOVE IT!!
Well I do,  but sadly I have neglected a few places .
I have just rediscovered Splitcoaststampers  now I must visit the gallery tomorrow .
For tonight though,  I am sharing a card my friends and I made up for Tuesday morning workshop .
Of course it is another CAS card.
Whisper White card base  with some black and white gingham paper from my stash .The bunting , the sentiment and the elephant image all from a free stamp set on a magazine .
 
 
 
INSIDE


What do you think? Too morbid in black and white ..?

 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet CAS design, I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely NOT morbid, I love the B&W, and that cute little elephant waving his flag :)

    Hope you don't freeze too much Shirley, we have had a few days of fabulous weather with 29C temperatures, great for me under an umbrella or indoors LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that little elephant is cute and you cat beat a spot of bunting ! Totally agree with the saying ..
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freezing here too, Shirley!

    Super cute bunting and elephant, loving the black and white, it looks classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Shirley-Anne. The clean and simple look is marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamps....and free too !! Really love the bunting and the gingham paper! Hope you warm up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Shirely Anne, I like the design, the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Shirley-Anne. It made me smile.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this is very striking... Love the colour combo and funny image.
    The quote is lovely - laughter is the best cure and so is sleep.
    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne