Followers

Friday, August 23, 2013

Blue Bird of Happiness.

Hi there .  Welcome to my room .
Rain and wind out side but warm here .
Hope that where ever you are that the weather is kind .
Hello to new follower ...Ziggy  A newbie blogger so I hope that you will pop over to say hello .
I enjoyed my visit and I am sure you will too .

But for today , being Friday , it is time for Card Crafters Circle new challenge ,
here is my DT card to share .

                                        I was given this sweet image to play with .
                                                  A little birdie told me .


I  coloured  my image a blue bird ., using copics.
The card base , a front step card die cut  from Kraftyhands Christmas Polka Dot stepper cards pack .
As is the sentiment .
The bow from Kraftyhands  Christmas Polka Dot Eazy Bows pack .
The flowers are from my stash .
Other card stock is from SU                                               
                            
And our sponsor is... Robyn's Fetish awarding our prize winner their choice of 5 images!

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.  Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib.    Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Congratulations to last weeks winners .

This week at Card Crafter's Circle our theme is:
BRIGHT COLORS!




Our Design Team has created a beautiful showcase creations to share with you this week, and we hope you find inspiration in them!
 
Remember to read the rules ..there's not many ..
 Thank you to last weeks entrants and I hope that we see your work  again soon .
 And please post the DIRECT link to your actual blog post, not your blog.
                                                              My thought for today .
 
 
Have a great weekend every body .
 
                       Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne




8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like the polka dot bow. Thanks for this afternoon I had a great time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley-Anne, this birdie is the cutest. I love everything about it.
    The quote is LOVELY.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Shirley-Anne. The image is just so cute and the colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that image Shirley-anne, fabulous colouring and love the cute bow...gorgeous card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, lovely image and love that bow.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i just love gingham - so fresh and the colours are gorgeous as is that bow!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, love the colours and the bow, must try one of those :).

    Love the quote again, so right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne