Followers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

A pleasant Friday afternoon

Hi there , welcome to my room .Thanks for calling in .
Welcome to new followers , thanks.  I hope  you enjoy your visits .

Had a pleasant Friday afternoon when my usual Friday  craft buddie, Jane ,  who  bought along another of my regulars, Sandy,  to grace my table .

Jane made up a couple of kits that I had prepared earlier and then wanted to make a specific card , which I will share with you in a tic .

Firstly this is one of the cards I had made into a kit ..


I believe the style is called a Joy Fold .Whisper White ,SU , for card base . Papers, red card,  SU .
Butterfly image and sentiment , retired SU.  Pearls from my stash

Jane's quick card ..


Card from my stash , Die cut lantern and leafy border from Sandy , and Jane bought the sentiment  house image , idea for design  and fence.. A real combined effort here and I thought it worth sharing .
Hope you like our cards today .

My thought for today


Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

4 comments:

Pia S said...

I find Joy Fold cards so fun to make, and you've made a beautiful version of such a folded card. I like your choice of papers and the butterfly is so decorative!

Merry said...

Two wonderful cards and great styles used too. Love all the detail on the step card.

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Shirley-Anne. Love the fold and the cheerful yellow.

Annmaree of Oz said...

awesome joy fold, I really love all the colour blocks!

PS; I have your name and addy on my christmas card list already! xoxo