Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

All occasions

Hi there , how's things? Welcome to my room .
Thanks so much for calling in .

Another fine Autumn day and it looks like Easter here will be super weather . My trusty camera captured an  awesome photo of another kookaburra today and we did see another koala but it was too high to take photo . I posted todays photo  only on my face book page this time.

Saw a card when blog browsing the other night and loved it so much I bought it ! No I didn't , just kidding , I made one like it .
Thanks for the inspiration Sylvia Blum .
                          
The card base, C6,  is Shimmery White , SU.  Paper , 'All Occasions ' , Craft Concepts . Sentiment , SU ,
The just a note stamp from Stampendous . Basic Black marker , SU , used for faux staple .
 A pretty little CAS card for instant craft gratification.

A poor substitute for a bit of apple pie but!!


Was keen to keep to  my diet today  and smaller portions were the order of the day and no dessert for dinner . AND NO SUPPER !!
 I am dying here .
I am determined not  to use meal replacement thingys . Forgot to drink more water though . Oh well bad habits don't go away easily  so one day at a time .

Will enter this card  to a challenge
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
               This week our theme is: Mother's Day  [ ends Friday]

                Well that's it for tonight , not a nibble in sight either .
                      
                                    What ever doesn't kill you
                                         really does make you stronger.
                                                         [ but I don't want to be strong , just slimmer]

          Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card :) Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely card, Shirley - the papers are gorgeous and great way to use the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shirley!! Love the blue flowers. Don't you just love Easter cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this simple yet oh so charming card, Shirley, it has such lovely colours. And why not instant gratification sometimes... I seldom have time to make detailed cards and I feel so happy to see such quick and pretty cards. So effective.
    Hope you are fine. Been so busy that could not keep in touch.

    Love,

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne, lovely flowers and colour combo.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne