Followers

Friday, April 18, 2014

High Roller

Hello my precious friends , welcome to my room .
Thank you   visitors, long time viewers and newcomers too. I hope that you might browse through previous posts and find something that inspires you , makes you smile and /or just makes you glad that you called in .
                 
 
Now , today , I have a card to share .I created it from print out from  Kraftyhands Magazine  #1 CD. project 8 .The card is my own though .
 
                                    
The card base,  star stamp and punch  are  from SU , while paper and images are from Kraftyhands . 
 
 
 
Kraftyhand news
 Mike from Kraftyhands has uploaded a video walkthrough of the new  CD
onto his  YouTube channel .
 
 
 Launching on 5th May,
 available to pre-order now from the Kraftyhands website.
 
In closing todays post , warm wishes for a wonderful Easter .
 
   Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Mum. What a great card. This is a great image for boys, even the older/teenage ones than can often be hard to make cards for.
Michelle :o)

Donna said...

What a fun cheery card. Have a wonderful Easter!

Sandy said...

Another wonderful card, great for those boys in our lives whether they are 10 years old or 20+ I know one of my sons still gets out the skateboard from time to time and he is nearly 29!!!