Followers

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Time and time again

Hi there , welcome to my room .
Thanks for calling in .
Hope that your week is progressing well .

Just made a card this afternoon ..
I printed from Man About Town CD , Kraftyhands . Using SU card stock for  base , Natural Ivory .
Two reasons for this ..
 1,  the inside of stepper card would not be stark white and more in keeping with vintage feel .
 2,           All images printed out flat not gloss which is again more vintage in style .

I really enjoy creating masculine cards

                                
 
I like stepper cards too .
Have been going through my craft  CDs to choose some card kits for next week . Love doing that but OH BOY does time fly .
 
 Weather is going to be cool and cloudy with showers so I can see lots of printing and cutting going on in my room for a few days ..
 

 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fantastic vintage card Shirley-anne...love it.
Hope you are well..

luv CHRISSYxx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Shirley-Anne.

Faith A said...

Fabulous card, you do these vintage so well, great shaped card for it too.

Love the laying around quote, sounds good to me LOL

Carol said...

Fab male card Shirley-Anne. Carol x