Followers

Sunday, October 26, 2014

With Friends

Hi there , welcome to my room and thanks for calling in .

Well,  I do hope that you have enjoyed your weekend and are ready for what lies ahead in the new week .

Doug and I watched a lot of TV this weekend with V8 car racing on but I did manage a little cutting , layering paper and card making on the side .

Tonight there is quite a lot of thunder and lightening here in Adelaide . Poor Twiggy has been beside herself even though she is safe inside with us .

Created a card today and will share .


This beautiful image of three women in the garden or maybe the fields is a free image from
bumblebutton

Just a 14.5cm square card of SU card stock and floral  paper panel while pink 1st layer is from my stash of unknowns. Please note a little embellishment included ..LOL

Would like to enter this challenge from Party Time Tuesdays .
PTT #186 Challenge - Anything Goes Theme


A reminder that there are still a few days left to enter and share your creations in the Kraftyhands  October challenge ..I am sure that many of you make your own gift tags , so come on share them with us . We would love to see  how CAS you make them or how much embellishing you include .

Thanks again for your visit
                                             
 
  Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

A very pretty card and beautiful image! Thank you for stopping by from PTT and leaving a sweet comment on my blog. I am happy to do the same! Love your soft colours! Wishing you a joyful day!

Pia S said...

I've been away on holiday, so I haven't been around lately. You've made some really elegant feminine cards during my absence, more embellished than your usual style. Great work!

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Dana S. said...

I love that vintage image. So pretty. (and I saved the link to bumble button too!) Wonderful layers. This card will bring a bit of spring to someone I'm sure. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Party Time Tuesdays!

Marie-Louise said...

Such a lovely card Shirley-Anne.

Dana Joy said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

Faith A said...

So very beautiful Shirley Anne, I love how you have done this, it certainly is another time!

Thanks for the link, beautiful images there.