Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Any thing Goes when Christmassy


Hello Crafting buddies .Thank you for calling in . I see that there are some newbies visiting so welcome to my room . Hope you enjoy your visit .

Tonight I am sharing my DT card for

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Challenge #8

ANY THING GOES

But ,  before I show you my card , I would like to thank those who entered last week and congrats to the winner and the three top picks .
And then I recommend a visit to the DT blogs to view their samples for inspiration .

I love the free reign of any thing goes challenges . Here I have used  LOTV image and papers with card base from SU.  Die cut star and bow with a hint of glitter . Sentiment from SU.

 
 
 So I do hope that I see some thing from you

 
 
Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The linky feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No backlinking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

11 comments:

Faith A said...

Love what you have done with this image, it's all beautiful.

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely card Shirley-Anne. LOTV images are so beautiful and I love how you have framed it with the pretty backing papers.
Hugs
Carol x

Mary J said...

Really pretty Shirley-Anne! The touch of red really sets it off beautifully!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Shirley-Anne, I like the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Merry said...

LOTV have such sweet images and you have used it so well on your lovely card.

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Shirley-Anne, what a pretty card! Love the addition of the star and bow!

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Gail Townsend said...

gorgeous card, love the image. Gail xx

Pia S said...

This is a LOTV image I haven't seen before. It's so sweet! I like how that die cut star adds color to your design. Lovely!

Heather G said...

Love the softness of the colors. Beautiful card.

Sandy How said...

A gorgeous LOTV image and you have combined your papers to blend well with it. Love the cute little bow in red and the single star.
Fab card Shirley,
Hugs,
Sandy