Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tags for the fun of it

Gee I hope that your weather is better  where you are than it is here !  High winds , low temperatures and the odd heavy shower .

Hi there , thanks for calling in . Welcome to my room . Let me know that you have visited and I will try to return the visit as soon as I can .

I was doing my DT duties , visiting my allotted numbers of comments when I came across

http://tagtuesday.blogspot.com.au/ .
 A couple of years ago , may be longer , I used to create small treasure like tags and ATCs. But over time life got in the way and then I got inspired , challenged , even by other craft projects .
Well this tag blog whet my craft  appetite and I had the urge to create  a mini piece .

 
Now bear with me , it has been a while .
The image is from Kraftyhands , Emporium of Curiosities, Bookmark Toppers .
Two shades of green cardstock from SU.
Butterfly and pearls from my stash .
 
The theme for this weeks tag on Tag Tuesday is
Wild Flowers
 
I am not on the  Tag Players list but was so enthused I wanted to make a tag just  for the fun of it .
 
Not sure that Violets  are wild flowers but they are flowers non the less .
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.
 
 


4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag, so happy we could inspire you at Tag Tuesday! Hugs, Valerie

Faith A said...

This is so very pretty, we have wild violets around the country lanes here.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous tag Shirley -Anne beautiful design, the weather has been awful here too, terrible winds yesterday and rain in the night.
Hugs Julie xxx

Carolyn Howarth said...

What a pretty tag! Looking forward to seeing more of your work over at Tag Tuesday.

Carolyn xx