Followers

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bertie Bear

Hi there , welcome to my room and thank you for calling in .
I bet that you are either freezing or roasting depending on where you live .

Here in Adelaide we are quite cold at about 14 degrees today . So I spent a bit of time in my craft room ..OF COURSE .
I created another card from one of the Ultimate Kits , Bertie Bear Blue

Now most of this card is printed and cut  from the kit .
White card base is from SU . Green layer , topper , sentiment and banner all from kit .
I punched image and sentiment with a small scallop circle punch and a large scallop circle  die, sponging edges with Brocade Blue ink , SU.   I added some bling and a  heart  button .

I have kept true to my  CAS style but some one else might have added more embellishing .
These kits /bundles are easy to download and create with . Takes the stress out of coordinating colours of papers and images as well as embellishments .

http://printable-craftshop.com/boutique/designers/paper-creator/ultimate-kits-mega-bundle

To find the Mega Bundle pop over to the site and be amazed at what is included .

Off now to watch a movie ...that is if it is any good , other wise I'll BE BACK!!

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, I like the sweet image the colours and the bunting
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne such an adorable image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Shirley-Anne, I like that banner across the top. School holidays so I have extra time to catch up on favourite blogs. :-) Our days start at 14 or 15 luckily head up to 25 or 26C. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne