Followers

Friday, July 3, 2015

Face on tag

This is my second post for today ..please scroll down to see the card I made .it is a cutie

Hi there fellow tag lovers .
Winter is here in Adelaide  with a bang . So here I am with a cup of milo near by crafting away,   quite happy . Hubby is dozing in next room ..Ahhhh Life is good .
 
Another tag made for sharing
 
 
 
I have had this blank  tag for may be 10 years or so and came across it a few days ago  in a container of punched  shapes that I had saved . I stamped images onto white card , placed tag apertures over images and stuck it down . I then stamped face directly onto tag .  Stamps are from TJ designs Rubber Stamps , Song Birds .
Tomorrow is Friday , hooray you say?
Have a great week end and happy crafting .

      Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne