Followers

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Friendship

EDIT ..OOOPS this was scheduled  for last night , or so I thought,  but was still in draft ..


Hello from a very cold,  wintry Adelaide .
Tonight I am sharing a tag with the theme , "friendship"

Tag Tuesday has a fine selection of tags to share on the blog , created by a talented group of ladies . I do hope that you pop over to take a peep .

I do believe that the two story book  figures that I have chosen for my tag did become good friends .






I adhered a kraft tag onto some red card and left a small edge .

I cut some images from a 12x12 graphic45 paper,  The Magic of Oz, and added them to bottom of tag . I remember the Tin Man but not the Lion's name .

 

Now off to check out other DT tags and leave some blog love and then as it is already 12 midnight I had better head off to bed before my head hits the keyboard .

 

Have a great week blog pals .

 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Shirley-Anne lov e the design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun tag and I love how images pops against the kraft background. I am also now your latest keen Follower via Google Friend Connect xxx
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne