Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Trees and bling for Christmas

Hello  and welcome to you all . Really love that you have called in .I do hope that you take a minute to say hi .
I am sorry if I have been slack in comments as of late but I have been doing a lot of ....well,  nothing constructive really . Excusing my self by calling my blog browsing on pinterest as  researching . Tired and just cant seem to kick that mojo of mine into gear .

Still I have made a card today .


My DT card for Christmas card Challenges #21 where the theme is for Anything Goes




 

Whisper White card base .Paper from pack of C6 size papers from Kraftyhands .
Toppers are  trees from a part pack of 3D embellishments 
sentiment is from SU set. 
I am making a huge effort to use up some of my craft stash .


For mega inspiration do call into see the DT on their own blogs and check out their projects for this challenge .

Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The link feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.


Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.


7 comments:

  1. With Spring bursting through here, I hope your sentiment isn't what you are experiencing in your Winter LOL A SUPER card with lots of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very nice.. Love the Christmas trees with the bling :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Pinterest can be very addicting...one find leads you to another. Next we pin & pin, but do nothing from what we have on our boards. That's how it's been with me.
    Anyway, good news is that I have switched my mode from "procrastination" to "do it now". Yes been posting regularly & missing your visits. Hope your mojo is back soon.
    XX Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sparkle and shine, a bit of rustic and traditional colors on Christmas cards. This card has got it all! I really like this postage friendly creation...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on the Pinterest 'research' time Shirley-Anne! I've been known to do a lot of 'research' too! I'm glad you found some time and was inspired to make your card - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've spent hours and hours on Pinterest over the last 12 months Shirley-Anne..........fun but there's nothing like getting your own inks and stamps out!!! Love that you're working on your Christmas card stash . Such a striking card too.
    Thanks for your visit and welcoming words :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Pinterest researching. :-) Lovely card you have created Shirley-Anne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne