Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Cup Cake just for you .

Hello papercraft pals . Hope that you are enjoying a pleasant weekend .
Welcome to my room and thanks for spending some time with me .

In some small way I have started on the destashing of my craft room .

This is the second card recently made from CTMH card kits
This one is from the Jubilee card kit .once again I have not  used a CTMH image but one from Pinterest . The black circle for image came with the kit .
I embossed a square of white card adding it to a piece of Basic Black card leaving small border . Punched out a sentiment from Label Love SU set  and tisied up  with some SU Sprinkles Embellishments .

Would like to enter this challenge
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/182-add-some-texture.html
Embossing and sprinkles ...


 

For the inside I found some cup cake images on Pinterest , printed and punched out on Whisper White . HB sentiment from SU set , Well Scripted .



   
Poor hubby has the dreaded MAN FLU and is not a happy chappy . 
Therefore I have spent the day dispensing TLC and very little crafting . 
I managed this post while he is dozing . 



Cherish your human connections - your relationships with friends and family.

 Barbara Bush 


Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne. 


7 comments:

  1. Dear Shirley-Anne, the images you have chosen are just adorable ;o) Thank you for joining my "Add some Texture" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers Blog! Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the spotted card and the little bear and sprinkles, a lovely card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

    June :)/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and love that pink and gold dotty paper, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and gorgeous colours Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Shirley - bears and cupcakes!!! A great combo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne