Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Down memory lane

Much cooler here in Adelaide today so on with another set of weather appropriate clothes . My wardrobe and drawers  are  bulging with dual seasons clothing . How do find your changeable weather conditions ?
Hi there and welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in and much hugs   too for  those who have left kind words on my recent posts .

Another card made recently over the Christmas break is for my Sympathy box . I do have a small number of Sympathy / Thinking of you  cards put away because life is fleeting and Making a card while grieving is not something to which  I look forward   .


This beautiful image was found on pinterest . It is a valid reflection on how I perceive   that  special place in my heart to be , my memory lane .
Very Vanilla  card base , Brocade Blue  mat,  are SU . The back ground paper is from a Kraftyhands paper stack nearly   all gone .
 Sentiment is retired SU set . Bling from my stash .

Hope you like and although it is a simple image I think that it invokes a powerful feeling of thinking of some one you miss .


It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew. 

 Henry Rollins 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley Ann! Your card is very beautiful! Love it! Fairly consistently hot and humid here in Qld, but not too high temps where we are- thank goodness! Can't imagine what a temp of 50 must be like!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love the colours, and the quote is so real.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne