Followers

Friday, February 3, 2017

Tongue in cheek

Hi there , welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in .
Awesome to see old friends calling in to say hi after my first post in 2017 .

I am blessed ,  truly I am . Here I am in the same beautiful place , still reasonably healthy , still the same weight  [ sigh] and  still able to indulge in  the craft I love with amazing friends  . I have all that  I need and most of that I want .

Today I would like to share some of the cards for males which were included in those cards made with friends while taking a break from blogging .

 

The first card on left 
This is an image procured from Pinterest . Paper from my stash layered onto green card stock  Pacific Point card base , SU  Sentiments are from odd sets in my stash . 
This one I thought I might give to hubby who will be 80 this year .
Second card on right 
Basic Black card base Papers are retired SU stock from my stash The man silhouette is a die cut in Basic Black . The sentiment is from older  SU set . 


Age is a case of mind over matter.
 If you don't mind, it don't matter.
 Satchel Paige
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.


3 comments:

  1. Two amazing cards Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is such a fun card, love the sentiment. The other so different, nevertheless has great atmosphere, LOVE both.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both wonderful masculine cards.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne