Followers

Monday, June 18, 2018

I Seas you....



Brrrr....It is a cold one today !!  We may make 14 degrees C  here today .
I do hope that the weather is kind to you where ever you are .

Thank you for calling in and welcome to my room . I don't get too many comments to my posts so you can be sure that I will visit you too , if I know that you have called in . So please say hello in the comment box ..

My make and kit  today is for my friends Sandy and Jane to hopefully enjoy this week .
This is a new card  fold for me.I was inspired by the card made and posted by Gay Lynn on Pinterest.

 
Now if I were to make this again I would use Very Vanilla card for centre images and the sentiment .
But having said that I do still like this make . 
By The Shore DSP, SU the back side of which is shown in part behind next picture of inside of card .
SU Whisper White card for centre images and sentiment and inside panel. 
SU  Pacific Point card base and backing for images and sentiment .SU dies used .
Images and sentiment  from a freebie set with a magazine .


I took A4 card stock of Pacific Point ,Adhered a 10cm x 14.5 less 2cm to right hand top leaving small border top  and right .
 [C6 ordinary card to be 10.5cm x 15 less 2cm ]
I then embossed a line left side and bottom of what will become insert so that the base of card will be 10.5cm x 15 less 2cm .
I then cut from top left corner of A4 card to bottom right and folded along embossed lines so that the bottom section folded up while the left side folded in .
Now back to the front of card where I adhered DSP . I placed smaller circle just so that the top larger circle can tuck under and thus card can  stay shut .

As you can see this fold technique still gives you two C6 cards from one A4 card .

Tip..Use your bone folder to give crisp folds after lining up folded sides .

Thanks again for calling in and I hope you liked my post .




The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds. - John F. Kennedy 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne



6 comments:

  1. Looks great Shirley-Ann ! Do you have a name for the fold so I can look it up? I like to do fancy fold cards for my special family birthday cards !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shirley-Anne, your card is super the way the it is. I love the sentiment and the shells look so cute. I hope the weather gets better.

    Lots of love and I would love a visit from you too,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Shirley-Anne. I am not very good at achieving different folds. Yours is lovey. Love he papers & image too.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful design and love the "seas" pun, a Super card Shirley Anne
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful fold this is and love the colors you have used
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this blog very much, Its a really nice spot to
    read and obtain info.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne