Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Just for you

Hello there craft buddies . Welcome to my room and thank you for calling in .
I do hope that all is well with you and yours .

It was 3 c degrees this morning when I got up then promptly went back to bed . Snuggling back under the blankets on a Sunday morning and listening to the wireless is such a treat . But of course it does make for a late breakfast which really does throw the normal daily  routine right out the window .
Oh well , it is said  that a change is as good as a holiday so I guess I am on holidays today . LOL

Another change today is that  I am sharing two cards here in this post .
Just simple quick cards , I must say .

Firstly , one using an image from an Art pad from LOTV as a topper .
A white card base with a green card layer . Both SU card stock  from my stash .
The tag die and sentiment stamp  are from a free set in a magazine .
The bling from my stash .
                                                           
 
The sentiment ensures that the card can be used for birthday, Mothers' day or get well card .

The second card 

CASED from Lisa's card 
https://lisasstampstudio.com/2018/05/running-circles-around-you.html 
I did use a different sentiment tho..oh and a different flower from the same SU set , 
Love What You Do.
DSP is from paper pack,  Share What You Love .

Now I have just one more card and kit to make for Tuesday. That will be shared another day .

My time is limited but I may find a challenge or two in which to enter one or both of the cards . 
The next trick is to remember to check when said challenge ends ..Ahhh well!! 

Found a challenge to enter 

https://crafty-girls-creations.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-49.html

My thought for today 

Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without. - Confucius


Catch you again soon , cheers  for now , Shirley-Anne.


3 comments:

  1. These are very pretty, Shirley-Anne but I am partial to the first one. I love the colours of the flowers there.
    I am so glad you had a mini holiday today.
    Lots of love and gratitude,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic creations Shirley-Anne in one day posting.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely card. They are so pretty and give a promise of summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne