Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Seasons Greetings

Hello visitors , welcome to my room .
Thanks for calling in and if you let me know that you have  visited I will certainly return the favor .

Today I have just a short post in which I will share a Christmas card made and a reminder .

Firstly the reminder about TTCRD challenge  which has only a couple of days left to go .
 This challenge is always anything goes and runs weekly so that's a bonus  if you are anything like me and forget when challenges entered, finish and you don't check back till much later .

                 The sponsor this week is http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/
                                      and the prize is Sponsor: Decosses Dynamite Doodles
Prize: Lisa will choose set
 Now the card I am sharing is from 
Never Ending Christmas Card Kit Designed by Stephanie Weightman .

I used the card supplied in kit as a layer instead,  for my make .The white card base is mine at C6 size . I cut the red card so that there would be a narrow border of white . I ran the red layer through the SU Softly Falling embossing folder twice,  turning card once so that there was more falling snow . I then ran an emery board over embossed dots to give white snow effect.After choosing a topper and sentiment I added them with foam dots .
Just as I like my cards CAS  so happy with it . 
Hope you like too . 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne