Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tag and bow

Hi there , welcome to my room and thanks for calling in .
Good health and happiness to you and yours .

Not much crafting since I saw you last .
Rattly cough and sniffles as is usual for some one with a cold .Almost over it I think .
For a while there I was afraid to use a blade cutter for card making as I might have cut a finger off while coughing and cutting at the same time
This DT card is all I have managed , the details of which will be in the challenge blog .

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/





Sponsor: Decosses Dynamite Doodles
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

Prize: Lisa will choose set 
                       

Are you interested in digital sentiments, papers and other embellishments? How about a badge made especially for your blog? If these are items you are interested in, you are going to want to check out Décosse's Dynamite Doodles. My name is Lisa and with over 150+ posts of freebies to choose from, and new ones added often, I just might have what you are looking for. Along with the freebies I offer, I also create blog badges, digital paper packs and scrapbooking kits. Additionally, I'm so excited to now be sponsoring giveaways and challenges at other blogs. It is my honour to be able to sponsor this challenge for Through the Craft Room Door!
So, if you have the time, come and take a look. There is always inspiration to be found among my many different features. I'd love for you to pop by and visit me. I hope you have a blast!


Challenge Rules

** PLEASE NOTE- LIMIT OF 2 ENTRIES**

We love seeing your entries each week however,  we must have rules for you to follow to keep it fair and fun for everyone. We only have 3 rules, but please read them carefully. 
  •  No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
  •  All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog
  •  Word Verification Blogs will not be commented on.  We are sorry but the length of time it takes to comment on blogs with verification makes it too hard on the DT to leave comments. 

Looking forward to seeing something amazing from you so come on and join in on the fun .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne . 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, relieved that you are getting better. A cold is just a cold, but it is one of the most uncomfortable ailments.
    Your card is charming and I love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Shirley-Anne. I hope you are over that nasty cold now sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne