Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

All geared up .

     Hi there craft friends and visitors . Thank you so much for calling in .
I hope that you enjoy my post today as I share another card
for my   http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/    DT effort .

Firstly I share my thought for today


                 It is not death that a man should fear,
                   but he should fear never beginning to live.

                                Marcus Aurelius

I have used the Stampin'Up set and dies combo , Geared Up Garage , and coloured with copics
along with paper from my stash .Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card stock used




 Thank you to our sponsor for this week
 

                    https://www.stix2.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/Stix2Anything/   

Stix2 is based in the UK and supply amazing products to the Craft, Hobby, Scrapbooking & Stationery Market
We have 100’s of different types of adhesives, tapes, glues, PVA’s, hot glue, foam pads…. To suit everyone’s preference.
And then we have  a whole host of ancilliary products to go with them, you can see the full range – www.stix2.co.uk
Based in the North East of England we supply to craft shops around the world, making many of our products on our premises 

Prize

Admin reminders 

  To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!

REMINDERS
  • The January-February issue of Through the Craft Room Door is now available in the Subscribers Only Area of the Website. If you are interested in subscribing please click on the Subscription tab above for more information.
  • If you are interested in being published, submissions for the March-April issue are being accepted through February 20th. Please check out the Magazine submissions tab above for more information regarding requirements or contact me at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com.
  • If you are interested in becoming a Designer or Guest Designer for Through the Craft Room Door, please click on the DT Call tab above for more information or contact me at TTCRD1@gmail.com 

Looking forward to seeing your project . Do share , we would love to see you in the challenge .

           Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne ,DT.


            

5 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic masculine creation Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super masculine card Shirley Anne, love all the details.
    Funny you should have that quote today, I was looking at it last night? I wonder if that's a message for me LOL.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!
    I'll have to dig my gears out! I know I have some, they'd work for some birthday cards I have to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic job you have done here. And Thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne