Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Pastel hues

Hi there , welcome to my room .
Thank you so much for calling in and I do hope that you say hello,  so that I can return the visit .

Because I love to visit and I always leave a word or two ...or three .
 I am sharing a card that I made recently for a swap " using pastel hues "

Pink card stock , SU embossing Quilt folder , Dotty green paper from my scrap stash.
The floral precut image from Kaisercraft pack  and the sentiment on  label from a pack from Fundamentals Diecuts.



Simply a pretty card , I thought .

Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art. 

                                                    Stanislaw Jerzy Lec


Now some reminder that the current challenge is up and running for http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/02/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-for-week.html

 We would love to see your entry too . Thanks to the DT there are some amazing samples to inspire you .
Thanks also to the sponsor for this week ,



https://www.etsy.com/shop/geckogalz
https://www.facebook.com/Gecko-Galz-173142716052920/

PRIZE: winner will get a $25 shopping spree with Gecko Galz at the Etsy shop. 

A message from the Admin .....

Gentle Reminder!
As always, our challenges are Anything Goes and we love seeing your crafty entries each week however, we must have rules for you to follow to keep it fair and fun for everyone.
  1. Only 2 entries per person
  2. No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
  3. All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.
Word Verification Blogs are commented on at the discretion of the Design Team so your awesome project may or may not be commented on.
Link up to play along!

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne