Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Puss in garden

Hello visitors , welcome to my blog post . Thank you for calling in .
I do hope that you enjoy browsing here today

Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you.

                           Maharishi Mahesh Yogi


 This is  my latest  post and contribution to Through The Craftroom Door Challenge group .
I do thank all the admin staff for the help and their dedication to their positions in the group . The grassroots of the group are the designers who week after week come up with beautiful creations for not only the sponsors but you the viewers and challenge participants .I thank each of them for their company .
And  I thank the challenge entries that I had the pleasure to visit to leave a comment . I am  totally inspired by the variety of projects shared and was impressed by those who were regular participants .

Now onto my card for this challenge

 


SU card stock . Chocolate Chip, Whisper White , and some green from my stash 
Pre-Coloured Animals Image 275 from Sponsor 
Flower from my stash 
Sentiment from retired SU  set . 
Thank you to our sponsor this week .


PRIZE: 3 digis used by team


     

Admin says .....
To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!

REMINDERS:
  • The March/April issue of Through the Craft Room Door is scheduled for released on March 5, 2019. Submission are being accepted through February 20, 2019. Please check out the Magazine submissions tab above for more information regarding requirements or contact me atTTCRDmag1@gmail.com.
  • If you are interested in subscribing please click on the Subscription tab above for more information
  • If you are interested in becoming a Designer or Guest Designer for Through the Craft Room Door, please click on the DT Call tab above for more information or contact me at TTCRD1@gmail.com.


As always, our challenges are Anything Goes and we love seeing your entries each week.

                         Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne. I love Morgan Fitzsimons images.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this image, Shirley. Looks lovely with your choice of cardstock and embellishment.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne