Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Don't worry , be happy

Hi there crafty pals . Welcome to my room . If you are a new visitor please feel free to browse through my earlier posts . Do let me know in the comment box that you have been and I will return the visit . In any event , thank you for the visit and I hope that you saw some thing that whetted your crafty taste .


                           Smile, it's free therapy.

                                                        Douglas Horton 
My share for this 



The new weekly ATG challenge is up and running . Thanks to the DT who provided  inspirational samples to inspire you  this week . Hope we see you here too . 
Thanks to this weeks sponsor ......I could not get an image from our sponsor as I was a late DT inclusion  so I used my own SU stamp set .





The Project Bin was started because its founder, Denise Storck (a long-time stamper and paper-crafter), couldn't find a stamp that said "You are awesome sauce", so she decided to make her own!  One thing led to another, and now her small business fills a niche in the card making industry for unique word art sentiments in the highest quality photopolymer clear stamps, made in the U.S.A.                     

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate 

Admin's message 

To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!

REMINDERS:
If you are interested in becoming a Designer or Guest Designer for Through the Craft Room Door, please click on the DT Call tab above for more information or contact me at TTCRD1@gmail.com.





There you go now the rest is up to you to share with us . Come on , it is easy to join in and you have the DT samples to inspire you . Don't forget it is any thing goes . 

        Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .                             


           

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne