Followers

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

A sponsor acknowledgement


Hello there , welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in .
In my previous post as DT member for TTCRD challenges I acknowledged that the sponsor for that week was Stix2anything  and because their  supplies were not received before DT post was due  I created a card from my own craft stash .
But I did say that when goodies arrived I would use these or at least some of,  in another post . here is a reminder of that kind sponsor .


So now I can share my creation . My Just For You card .

 
Sponsors Products used 
Stix2Anything 3D foam squares to add die cut buttons for dimension .


                                                           
Was worried that when I sharpened this pencil that the " special lead?" would either mash or break but it did neither .This is a great tool ! I found that if you are heavy handed when poking the pencil onto small gem it does not work as well as when you just dab point onto said gem .just a quick light dab worked a treat and gem was on and stayed on pencil .I used The Silicone Adhesive   this time for these small glass gems .
 


Once again thanks to the sponsor Stix2Anything for the products sent to me .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

                                               

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous creation Shirley-Anne & a great shout out for the company.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful !! Love the crestion and wonderful Scrap stuff from the sponsor !! Hugs Cicci

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your delicately coloured card and design Shirley Anne. WOW! Stix were very generous weren't they? You are a lucky lady :)
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne