Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chocolate Cake

Hello ,
I hope that where ever you are there is tranquility,
occupation and happiness.
BRRR,  it has been cold here in Adelaide today .
And it is only Autumn!
Still I have had a pleasant day with some time in my
room .
Today's card is for a male relative, who does not drink , smoke or play sport, gamble or read. Mmm, narrows the choice  for card front doesn't it?
Here's what I came up with .
Cardstock, Choc Chip, Blush Blossom, Real Red, Really Rust, Whisper White and Creamy Caramal, SU
Stamps, Sweet Birthday SU, parcel  unknown.
Accessories, SU markers , Stamp-a-ma-jig SU,
                 SU   Toolkit [paperpiercing in corners]



                                                                      

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Shirley Anne
    I'm so pleased he likes cake the man your doing your card for, not an easy one but you have done it beautifully.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you chose well Shirley-Anne! Most men like cake and presents too!
    I like the torn card it adds dimmension and the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to comment on this card... just so cute. After my heart.

    Ok, now I must go and view your latest cards...

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne