Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Christmas Popups

Hello , welcome to my room . Hope that you are all well and finding time for a little crafting /browsing.
Last night I made two popup cards in Christmas theme . These will make my tally 42. Robyn set a challenge to create 50 Christmas cards by 1st December and she has made  21 and shares them on her blog .

Both card bases are from  SU Glossy White . This first one has sentiment  and holly from set , Christmas Classics on the front. Real Red ink and  markers were used to colour.


And the insert popup has the tree from same set. The tub is from A 'Judith' stamp inked with Chocolate Chip.

 For the background on   inserts of both cards I stamped the star from this set , cut it out ,placed it on white insert and sponged over it randomly with Baja Breeze ink , sponging  edges of insert with this ink as well.
My second card to share is..still using this set . But I only inked the baubles from the sentiment to stamp twice on front. I then sponged around them with Summer Sun ink. The sentiment here was punched out with SU Modern Label  x-large punch then edges sponged with Baja Breeze

This time, for the insert,  I used baubles from set  Contempo Christmas, inked in Real Red.
These were then punched out with SU Ornament Extra Large punch.

Loved the way these turned out . Hope that you like them too.
This second card I am entering into a sketch challenge by ...  Just Add Ink .  Amazing creations  here and well worth a visit.
Catch you again soon and cheers for now  Shirley-Anne.

9 comments:

  1. You are so clever, these look amazing!

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love the popups, so cool! Great Christmas cards, I really need to get on those myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab pop ups - love the star background on the insert
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi You clever lady, brilliant, I have never had a go at one, I must put it on my to do list. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shirley-Anne. These are so sweet and lovely little cards. Great idea. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, pop ups - clever lady, you.

    Love these cards - the insides are even prettier than the outside...

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous little cards! Love them to bits, thanks for playing! xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I really like how you've done the insides of your cards. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are such a brilliant idea Shirley, I love them and think I might have to have a go at making a pop up card too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne