Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just a challenge

Hi again . Wow this does not happen often . This is my second posting for the night. So please,  don't stop here . When you have checked this card out please scroll down and see my earler posting . It's a vintage style and I think,  worth a look.

I created this card for a challenge on http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenges
It is for a Sympathy card . Now I just have to see what other things I have to comply with to be eligible .
Hope you like it too.
Don't forget this is my second posting today  so if you have an extra minute check out the earlier post.  
Catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-anne.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card . The embossed background is beautiful and the simple flowers and sentiment say it all
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley-Anne. That is beautiful. Very simplistic but lovely. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this card. The monochromatic theme is perfect.
    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Shirley, the textured background looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet and elegant card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background looks so nice... the colours are elegant and the flowers add a lot to it.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne