Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

End of week

Hi there , I love that you have called in .Hope that you leave a note to let me know .
Welcome to my room .Have been in and out of here all day but have achieved nothing ..blogger has been aweful today .Sad that I have lost a couple of followers , hope that you still pop in from time to time but then I have a new follower in Sonia  http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/  , thank you Sonia Hope you visit again soon .
Hope that you have a great weekend coming up .May be some Christmas shopping ? Not far away now , is it?
My card for today is another of the Party Ladies .




Colour Sage for the card base
Embossed some blue scrap card before layering on dsp. with distressed edges .
Stamped lady onto Whisper White, coloured with copics  and cut out then layered that onto some Cristina Re paper .
Embellished with ribbon and rhinestones , leaf and flowers from my stash .
Hope you like it . Have a great weekend everyone .
Will look around for challenges that this may suit .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

17 comments:

  1. oh hun just love this lady she is just so elegant,love the distressing on this too,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely colour combination on this one, to show off your elegant lady. Have a great day.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shirley anne, I like elegent image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Shirley-Anne,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very very gorgeous Sandy! I adore those muted colours and that flower arrangement!

    Have a great weekend Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean by flippin' blogger....ggrrrr!
    Love this beautiful and elegant creation, Shirley-Anne....such a soft colour palette, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours you have used on this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME, Shirley-Anne, love the image and the colour scheme is sooooo unusual. Love the flowers and the leaves as well. Sorry that blogger is not behaving.

    Off to your new follower's site now.

    Hugs and have a pleasant weekend,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such elegant images Shirley-Anne! They make wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirley-Ann, I love your CAS style and all teh vintage goodness you've got going on. I read a few of your posts and I am happy for you and doug on his continuing recovery and that you chose to celebrate life and look to the future, well done! Ty for visiting my blog, becoming a follower and leaving me some love, it is greatly appreciated.
    Hugs and blessings, have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great vintage shabby chic card Shirley! awesome stamp!

    Also adore all your other creations from this week!

    I apologies for my time away this week, and for not commenting on your precious posts, I hope you have a great new week! and can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH PS; Also have two new Christmas cards for my tally :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and such a beautiful image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shirley, was good to catch up yesterday and see all your lovely creations in Real Life, fab cards, glad I bought these ladies they are so stylish.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a styling lady. Love the amber shades. Thank you for joining us at the Digi Dodle Shop Best Challenges this week. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is lovely and the colors are so Fall wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Shirley - you've been very busy I love your vintage ladies - will miss you while I am away. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne