Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Owl be .

Hi there , you .You're looking rather chirpy today . Good to see you smiling .
No Spring weather again today here in Adelaide .So no long walks today only crafting in my room . SIGH ! Never mind I'll try to make the best of it . ...Yeah , right , that will be hard ....not.
Any way quick post cause  I am on a roll with card making and  I would like to make two more .
I hope my card will suit this challenge
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/
Dawny from her post said ;
So onto this week and it is of course a special week for us as we are 4 today :)
[Happy Birthday from me]
So we are having a bit of a celebration and we hope you’ll join us for a blog hop.
We have prizes along the way and there are also giveaways on some of the DT blogs as well so be sure to check out each and every blog peeps cos you never know what you might find :)))oooo.
As this is the first challenge of the month we have our usual
Anything Goes theme
with the option of adding something punched

Whisper White card base .Owl from Punch Bunch  set SU , Punched with owl punch SU . Eyes and wings cut from 2nd stamping and 3D onto 1st image .Greeting from SU Happiest Birthday Wishes . Felt flower and brad from SU . DSP from Melody Collection .
Hope you like it
This card may be entered into this challenge .
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ 
Anything Goes theme  with the option of adding something punched.
              
                               Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

14 comments:

  1. Love that owl stamp, must use him more often myself, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great card Shirley-Anne,love the owl.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little owl, love how his beak pops, lovely DSP. Just trying the link below hope it works so you can see my latest post!!

    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Shirley-anne, love the wee owl and the sentiment font is fabulous, really like that...hope you had a wonderful visit with the family.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the owl, and the colours work well on an Autumn card. (I've just realised that you are moving into Spring not Autumn, but your card still says Autumn to me!)
    I have a set of four more Christmas cards to add to my total and you can find them here
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Shirley Anne, I like that little owl and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that owl and the felt flower too! great layout, wonderful card Shirley,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is nice and bright, Shirley-Anne, I love it. I like the unusual lay out and the owl looks sooooo sweet.

    Hope you have nice spring weather tomorrow.

    Hugs,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so so sweet Shirley-Anne! I love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, here I am again Shirley-Anne, with a further twelve Christmas cards to add to the four I posted yesterday. Thank you for your kind comment on that post. It was so much fun making these smaller cards and I am pleased with the results. You will find the whole collection (including the original four) here. I started too late to make it up to 50 but these should help a bit! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a cute litle owl Shirley and i love those papers ..they look perfect together
    Thank you so much for the little parcel that arrived today ... you didn't need to do that - but it was wonderful of you
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Shirley; love your layout and the owl is soooo cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely cute little owl Shirley and i love those papers ... they looks so perfect together !
    plastic key tags

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shirley-Anne,
    thank you so much for your lovely lovely comment on my Dezinaworld blog. It really made my day and i do hope you will visit again.
    I shall add myself to follow your lovely blog too and will soon get to know you i hope
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne