Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Time to smell the roses

Hi there . Here I  am totally excited to share Monday morning with you all .
Top of the day to you . Hope that you and yours are well . Welcome to my room .
Did you have a great weekend ? Mine was very quiet as I had no crafting friends over , so it was just Doug ,  Jacki, the dog and me . Lots of housework and walking with Doug .
I did manage a little craft time of course

This is another image from Party Ladies, coloured with copics and layered onto a doily.
The polka dot paper is from October Afternoon , Cherry Pie.
The card base is Poppy Parade , SU.
I have left off a sentiment because I can add one later when I decide what it will be used for .
And now  from Party Lady to Monday Linky party

Our Sponsor this week over at Make it Monday's linky Party is Emma,
http://www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk/
This week Emma is offering a $10  voucher.
There are new products arriving all the time so always something to whet your craft  appetite should you decide to pop in to see Emma.
And while you are blogging around please call in with a word or two for the DT ladies who have created some wonderful works to share .
Now my pick from last weeks entries is  http://forgottenscraps.blogspot.com/2011/10/mitten-button.html
Barbara  with this beautiful page .  It really did give me a warm and fuzzy feeling .




Well done Barbara . If you liked this then you are going to love the other stunning creations on her blog .
 Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
And on that note , I'll let you go but I  hope to see what you have come up with for this week when you  share  your fabulous creation on Make it Monday .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne.

21 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley-Anne,

    This doily card is BEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL to say the least. Love the image and the bright look of it, completed with flowers. Very STRIKING!

    And the pick of the week made me feel warm and fuzzy too.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just beautiful! Love the way you used the doily with that pretty image. Great card.
    The pick of the week is just wonderful too. Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant Shirley-anne...gorgeous image and I love the doily...great pick from last week,so adorable, made me warm and fuzzy too.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stylish idea to use the doily with this chic image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh shirley hun this is just gorgeous oh love the image and love that doily finishes it off beautifully hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley your doily card is just great. Once again you have coloured your image beautifully.
    I couldn't agree more with your choice for the week. When I saw it I followed her link to the fireplace so I can have a go. Hers is better than the original!! (I think so anyway). Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley Ann , what an elegant lady and she is beautiful lyframed by that pretty doily.
    Fabulous pick of the week - such a cosy little scene
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sassy lady, looks great on the doily backing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pick of the week is sooo sweet!

    Love your make Shirley - so elegant and that doily finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These ladies are very sophisticated Shirley-Ann!! Love the doily behind this one :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. super card, saw it on MIM x carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Shirley-Anne
    your card is so beautiful, full of elegance and feminine details!
    Just gorgeous DT-card for MIM!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mum

    Love your card this week, very elegant image and your colouring is wonderful. Im glad you are becoming more confident with your copics, it really shows.

    Your pick this week is gorgeous, sucha warm fuzzy scene.

    Love
    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for visiting my blog Shirley -Ann & leaving your lovely comment. I saw your fab cards on MIM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful car. I love the polka dot paper.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH shirley love the ladie, i love deco ladies, she is gorjuss and lovely colours as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Look at her! Very bright and cheerful~ and so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne