Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Vintage for ATC

Sunday night and I am late again ..Judie will be dissappointed with me .
Hi every one hope that you have had a great weekend .
ATC Challenge 13 is for vintage theme or anything goes
But it must be an ATC please .
This my ATC


                                                   I began with a layer of blue vintage paper from my stash . .I distressed the edges then added the vintage image from a Hot off the Press 8"x8" book of vintage images and papers .I then added some rhinestones as embellishments
Love to see your ATCs so check out the challenge blog and the DT members have some inspirational ones to whet your craft appetite  to get you going .
                           http://atcchallenges.blogspot.com/
See you there
Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne

4 comments:

  1. Awwww,
    that just pulls at a mother's heart strings. :) Beautiful ATC work Shirley-Anne. Love the vintage blues, but that image..wow..so darling!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so wonderful.. i can almost smell the soap.....its so delightful
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really wonderful ATC card! Love what you did with the edges and your colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne