Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thank you


Hello there , welcome to my room .


Hope that you and yours are well .

Thank you all so much for visiting and for all those lovely comments I love to read.

Tonights card is a quick little thank you note card .

Simply a white card base with a wonderful House Mouse image , Amanda Writes .

The sentiment is a past SU set , Thank you kindly .







For the inside I have used a journal card from Miss Carolyn at My Minds Eye ..


And now for my thought for the day.


Appreciation is a wonderful thing ;

it makes what is excellent in others

belong to us as well .
-Voltaire.

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne





13 comments:

  1. Love those little mice, a cute little thank you card, fab inside too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Shirley-Anne.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I do like the house mouse images.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!!! Love the little mice always and your card is outstanding!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Shirley-Anne, love the little mouse...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little card, Shirley-Anne...and I really like how you used the journal card, inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shirley Anne I love this little MH image!!! What a pretty little note card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is one,super card Hun,love those wee mice,just so cute hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is a real cutie, just love the image. Have a good evening.
    Shirle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of the best ideas for a card I have seen in a long time - I love this. Love your design and simplicity!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne