Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thank you


Hello there , welcome to my room .


Hope that you and yours are well .

Thank you all so much for visiting and for all those lovely comments I love to read.

Tonights card is a quick little thank you note card .

Simply a white card base with a wonderful House Mouse image , Amanda Writes .

The sentiment is a past SU set , Thank you kindly .







For the inside I have used a journal card from Miss Carolyn at My Minds Eye ..


And now for my thought for the day.


Appreciation is a wonderful thing ;

it makes what is excellent in others

belong to us as well .
-Voltaire.

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne





13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is tooo cute
Lisa x

Michelle said...

Adorable card Mum!

Sandy said...

Love those little mice, a cute little thank you card, fab inside too.
Sandy

Doreen said...

This is lovely Shirley-Anne.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I do like the house mouse images.
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

Adorable!!!! Love the little mice always and your card is outstanding!
Lynn

Dr Sonia S V said...

So cute the little mouse looks!

Chrissy said...

So cute Shirley-Anne, love the little mouse...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anne-Marie said...

Lovely little card, Shirley-Anne...and I really like how you used the journal card, inside!

Sue W said...

Oh Shirley Anne I love this little MH image!!! What a pretty little note card!

Cheryl said...

oh this is one,super card Hun,love those wee mice,just so cute hugs Cherylxxxxx

Shirley said...

He is a real cutie, just love the image. Have a good evening.
Shirle xx

Sandy said...

This is one of the best ideas for a card I have seen in a long time - I love this. Love your design and simplicity!!
Sandy