Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Last Christmas card this year .

Hello there. Welcome to my room . Thank you for taking time out from busy festive season activities to call in .
Another really hot day here in Adelaide .. I have to be so careful, for Doug feels the heat and can get a little worse for wear. The hardest thing is to get him to drink..WATER. I'm thankful he is a teatotaller  but he hates to drink plain water .
Tonight I thought that I would share my last Christmas card for 2012.. Not that I made many ..no where near enough . So if I did not send you one please dont take it personal. I really do think kindly and often   of all my friends . I will try to do better next year.




Card stock from SU and paper from6"paper pad.Kaisercraft. The flower and leaf  are  cut from paper in same pack . Sentiment  inside is diecut from bought inserts . .Message on front is from SU. The house image is a card topper ..I think from Lily of the Valley.

Only 10 days to Doug's 75th birthday still no card made for him YEEEK!!!  What am I doing with my time ???

                        need a giggle to settle my nerves..


                                                                 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous christmas card. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a charming card... love the poinsettia. Sweet image too.
    I am sure you will turn up some thing good for Doug.
    Hope the weather gets a bit cooler.
    Much love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one Shirley-anne, gorgeous image and colouring, really lovely.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shirley, love the image and colourful background. Haven't made may either, just don't know where the time goes. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. for all i am not a bird lover i love the bird house
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came back to tell you how much I enjoy the humorous twist of your quotes these days. Nothing like laughter to destress...
    Thanks for the kind words... and yes, I have grown, thanks to each one of you who has inspired me on journey. Blogging is just one of the most rejunvating aspects of my life.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, Shirley-Anne - I love the warmth and that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahahahha...I love that!! Public service. :D
    Wonderful card and thank you for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh last card and it's a beauty!!!! I think I have this stamps in my stash as yet unused!!!! Think I might have to make just one more:)

    Have a very happy Christmas Shirley-Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne