Followers

Monday, June 2, 2014

Well Scripted

Goodness here it is Monday again .
Hi every one . Welcome to my room. Thank you for calling in .
Hope that you and yours are well and that you all had a happy week end .

I think that Autumn has left us rather quickly and Winter is in a hurry to get an early start.
It has been rather cold and wet the last few days with more to follow this week .
I don't mind , preferring to go with the flow and adjust my  plans  for the day accordingly.

No card making as such over the week except for yesterday afternoon , when , after browsing through craft magazines I was inspired by a set of cards by Sue Rowe in ACMS&P MAG.


Safe to say all products used from my craft room stash .
The sentiment is from a SU set , Well Scripted,  that I have not used for yonks . In fact I have not inked much lately .
entering new challenge from Michelle 
http://michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/stamp-set-challenge-1-bring-on-cake.html

For those of you who are following my wt. loss progress , here is an update .

Ok,  scales need a dusting sorry . 80.8 kg again . This is harder than I thought it would be .
But I have been encouraged by comments I have had , both on line and personally so I will keep trying .Having said that I think I will try some shake drink thing only because I just cant seem to find the time out I need to walk as exercise .


I don't really ..just sticking to meals except when craft friends are here and the odd treat so I don't feel like my throat has been cut .


Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Love it! What a fantastic card! such a great design with the pretty papers taking centre stage.

    thank you for joining my new challenge.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Shirley-Anne love the design and detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne