Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Kinda Racey

 Back to cool weather again  here in Adelaide . Warm one day , cool for a couple , then back to feeling almost like Winter before another warm day . Don't know about you but I like to pack one seasons clothes away and only have one seasons out for use .Having both out in my wardrobe is a pain .
What ever the weather , it is wonderful to have you visit my room . Today I am sharing my DT card for Kraftyhands 

The November theme is   The Need for Speed .

Using  Vintage Transport Post Card Stack
Vintage Transport Paper Stack,
Left over sentiment tag from another Kraftyhands project as a stopper
'today is the day ' tag from my stash .
Card base , SU.
                                                Easel card open


                                                                Card closed
Do hope that you pop over to the challenge blog and join in sharing your makes .
May be you will be inspired by the DTs projects .

Congrats to the winner from October Challenge .



Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.



5 comments:

Gail said...

Great card!

Shirley Gaskin said...

Shirley this is really a wonderful card.I love your paper it is a nice card for a man.
I have some Need For speed stamps.Love Shirley Gaskin. x

julie_woolston said...

Perfect male card Shirley-Anne beautiful card.
Hugs Julie xxx

Faith A said...

A GREAT card Shirley love the stone paper!

Weather here in (old) South Wales is WET, dark and blowing hard. Winter is coming!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fab creation sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx