Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

losing Google+

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5291511/?claim=cm6rfdhf7rg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Stamping For Joy

shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com


If you are looking for me in cyber space I hope that you do not lose my link in Bloglovin' .We are losing google + soon so I have claimed my Bloglovin' site so I can share my makes and maybe see your inspirational makes too .

My next blog post will be up soon , see you then .


Image may contain: text






cheers shirley-Anne

1 comment:

  1. I hope the same Shirley-Anne, not sure if it will affect us on bloglovin?
    LOVE your quote, I'm in the same position LOL.
    Faith
    Daffodil Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne