Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

How loved



Hi there , welcome to my room and thank you for calling in . 
Hope that all is well with you as the new year rolls on .


A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
Jim Morrison


Am sharing my DT card for this weeks challenge from http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ 

Thank you to the sponsor for this beautiful uncoloured  frame to  which I truly loved adding my touch .
The Old Roses Frame

Early expresso card base , SU 
Image from Morgan's Art World 
Coloured with watercolour 
Paper and coordinating sentiment from my stash 
Main sentiment in frame from Stamp-It.
Little bow from my SU embellishment  stash .
 





Sponsors prize 




Links for Morgan's:

From our admin team ......
As always, our challenges are Anything Goes and we love seeing your crafty entries each week however, we must have rules for you to follow to keep it fair and fun for everyone.
  1. Only 2 entries per person
  2. No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
  3. All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.
Word Verification Blogs are commented on at the discretion of the Design Team so your awesome project may or may not be commented on.
                                   -----------------------------------------
Come on don't be shy link up and share your project with us .


                       Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous creation Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fabulous card Shirley Anne, I love the frame and the sentiment inside it is really lovely too. Great colour combo.
    As I'm on the DT for Morgans I'll echo these sentiments and pleased to comment with both hats on.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this frame. SO beautifully coloured. Love the quote too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne