Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Bear and present

Hello to you and to you as visitors  to my blog . Welcome to my post today as I share my card .I hope that you like it and the image which is one from our sponsor for this challenge .Teddy bear #2
And of course I hope that you will pop over to the challenge blog .
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213102120013154&set=oa.176466306553125&type=3&theater



All card stock and paper from my craft stash and I coloured with copics .
The sentiment is from a sentiment from a free stamp set with a magazine .

Thank you to the sponsor

Image may contain: one or more people, flower and text


Image may contain: 1 person, text and closeup

The challenge is now open
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/

But first a message from Admin  .Gentle Reminder!
As always, our challenges are Anything Goes and we love seeing your crafty entries each week however, we must have rules for you to follow to keep it fair and fun for everyone.  
  1. Only 2 entries per person
  2. No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
  3. All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.

Word Verification Blogs are commented on at the discretion of the Design Team so your awesome project may or may not be commented on.
Link up and share your creation . We would love to see you here 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne 

3 comments:

  1. I love this little bear with his huge bunch of flowers Shirley Anne. A beautiful card. With both my hats on - Faith Morgans Artworld DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    Morgans Artworld
    morgansartworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so so so cute, Shirley Anne and the gift he is carrying is even cuter. I can see a sweet teddy on the gift.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute & oh so pretty Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne