Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Papercrafting



Who said you could not teach old dogs new tricks !?  After all these years of blogging I have just learned to place a watermark on my photo of my card ....whoopie . Thank you Sandra from TTCRD

Good morning , good afternoon or good evening to you all . Welcome to my room and thank you for calling in .

I really enjoyed creating my DT card as it reminded me of how unsure of myself I was when I began papercrafting as a hobby . Comparing my efforts to those that I saw on line on different blogs and to those samples in craft shops ,  getting started was hard but craft lovers are an encouraging , inspiring lot and now there is no stopping me .
Talking about crafting as I am , I am actually here today because there is a new weekly challenge up and running  for  http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ Just click on the link and join in . We would love to see your make .

My card using sponsor image ...https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/giraffii-kawaii 





Our sponsor this week is

                                                                          


Artist, Poet, Fruitarian............. Lizzy Love is a perfect combination of sweet and sour that glitters up the grunge! Easily lose yourself in her artistic realm of sometimes spooky but always delightfully cute, big eyed waifs and their animal friends. Lizzy’s whimsical, one of a kind dream world is easily recognizable by her signature style of creepy yet cute, all the way from the haunting darkness to the rainbowtastic, her original creations are lovingly sprinkled with a heartbreaking sweetness. Though she is completely enthralled by her Twinkling watercolors right now, Lizzy employs many different mediums when she creates, from drawing to painting, sewing and cutting, the end result always being the same; A gothic fantasy land painted in soft pastels and neon colors; filled with big eyed beauties, creepy little cuties and quirky monsters of all shapes and sizes. Lizzy Love’s artwork includes original paintings both acrylic and watercolor, giclee fine art prints, art dolls, digital and rubber stamps of her characters, hand painted merchandise such as bags, t-shirts and more..... limited only by her imagination the possibilities are endless. http://www.oddballartco.com/



                                                                                       Prize: $10.00 store voucher 

I have used
https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/giraffii-kawaii 



 

Challenges entered 
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/ 
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/
http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-no-128-going-girly.html 

As always, our challenges are Anything Goes and we love seeing your crafty entries each week however, we must have rules for you to follow to keep it fair and fun for everyone.
  1. Only 2 entries per person
  2. No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
  3. All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.

Word Verification Blogs are commented on at the discretion of the Design Team so your awesome project may or may not be commented on.

Thank you to the sponsors for the images supplied

Thank you to the rest of the DT members for their inspiring makes . You can visit their blogs by clicking on their names in the challenge blog . 

I for one ,cannot wait to see your entry .

    Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.


5 comments:

  1. A lovely card. I do like the colourful back ground. Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Wonderful card Shirley-Anne, love the rainbow background and that wonderful image. Could be me today, what do I do with a paper pad? LOL.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A darling creation Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card using this super image. Thanks for sharing at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely image just right for crafty friends,thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge good luck Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne