Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

A treat


Hello there viewers , welcome to my room .

Thank you for calling in and may  I  encourage you to browse through my posts and leave a kind  word or two in the comment box . I read every one and will return your  visit . 

I do  hope and pray that you are all well and staying safe during this world wide virus .

Time now for me to present my effort for this next anything goes challenge from

Firstly though, I should thank the DT for their brilliant samples  that are sure to enthuse you to join in and share your projects , which could be an ATC or a tag even . 


Our Sponsor....




The prize for the winner is 3 digital stamps form the store.

Thank you to The paper Shelter for sponsoring the challenge this week 

For my card I have used an image from the Tea Time set


Image coloured with SU markers Papers 
 and sentiment freebies with a magazine . 
Added a few bits of SU  bling .

I created a vanilla sponge with chocolate icing and whipped cream filling and extra cream on the side and under the cherry with wink of Stella to make the cream  glisten .


And the inside
The sentiment is from a retired SU stamp set I believe .


We are absolutely thrilled at the number of entries.And the  types and themes of the projects are  so amazingly varied every challenge .
So thank you to all that join in the anything goes challenges from TTCRD 
Will we see your project in this challenge ?

A thought for today 

   You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never            know how soon it will be too late.
                       Ralph Waldo Emerson 

             Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne 

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty and appetizing card Shirley-Anne - love the look of the cake and the happy papers around it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Yummy card Shirley Anne, love the colours and design.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very tasty looking card Shirley-Anne. Great thought for the day as well. So true.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card\!| The sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne