Followers

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Hell of a couple of months

Hi there visitors,  casual and regular . Welcome to my room . I have missed creating and sharing with you but most of all I have missed visiting your blogs . I have missed also, my design team members ,from TTCRD challenge blog as well as my craft  swap buddies from Card swaps down under and swaps with Sal .
The reason that I have been missing in action on line is that I have been quite unwell with Septic arthritis which affected my ankle . Said ankle  was so swollen I had to have a stay in hospital where Drs. operated to flush out the ankle then drip fed me antibiotics for a few days .When I finished that course I was sent home for hospital care at home , meaning a nurse came everyday .
Thankfully I am on oral antibiotics now and am able to hobble around to continue to care for Hubby .

I am so appreciative of our health care service but even more so of my family and friends who still show concern and care , love and support for myself .
Special mention for Sonny and Rachael .Thank you both  so  much for all the transport to Dr appointments , all the shopping trips , the house cleaning and visits with grandchildren , Noomi and Sophie .

I will never be able to convey what it felt like to hear them joyfully shouting  " hello Nanna B" as they alighted from the car .

Now a new drama has made an impact of my daily life ..Some mongrel has compromised  my
Face book ID and another my credit card .The second event is fixed with a new card on the way .
I don't  think that  I will rejoin Facebook . I am too tired to jump through hoops to prove who I am .

Sandy and Jane have contributed to my well being immensely by continuing to visit for craft afternoons and I thank them for that .

I am so over  2020  now that the "VIRUS " is among us .

But now, having bought you all up to date ,  all that is left to say stay safe stay well .

A new blog post will be up tomorrow with some cards to share


      A good laugh is sunshine in the house.
                     William Makepeace Thackeray  

                     Catch you again soon , cheers for now .

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley-Anne,

    I am so relieved that you are back home. It must not have been an easy time but knowing how positive you are, you will spring back sooner rather than later. That is my prayer.

    Sorry to learn about Facebook but that is quite common you know. I am glad the credit card bit is sorted. You did not deserve that at this time.
    Welcome back to blogland.
    Lots of love and healing wishes,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a ghastly couple of months Shirley-Anne.
    Do hope your ankle is recovering well and that you will soon be bacl to full strength - aren't the District Nurses (as they are known Down Under) amazing in their in-home care!
    I have had some hassles on facebook, but it was relatively minor and I eventually was able to get it sorted, but it was not a wanted experience at all.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Shirley Anne, you have certainly been through the mill and around again, by the sound of it. I hope full recovery will be quick for you. Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shirley-Anne. I am so sorry to hear of all your bad health issues. I am relieved that you are on the mend. I am also sorry that your identity has been compromised. I got hacked on Facebook a few years back. They got into my PM messages & was sending unsavoury m3ssages to my relatives & friends. I closed it & haven't been back. Keep well. Hugs Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Shirley-Anne, I wish I had read this post first now and I'm so very sorry for all you have gone through and can only send you best wishes and hope you recover well.There are some mongrels out there and I got scammed a wee while ago but got my money back, I think I clicked too quick while browsing and clicked an add and bought something I didn't want, so I was lucky it got sorted out..Take care, be strong..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope you're feeling better and staying safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne